In our 2-year-old classroom, we provide a safe environment for our children to learn and explore in. Through the use of play, music, stories, science, and art, we will learn the importance of sharing, taking turns, listening and team work.
Our goals are…
- To provide a loving and safe environment for learning.
- To meet the needs of every child.
- To provide activities that promote fine and gross motor skills (specials, indoor play, outdoor play)
- To develop problem-solving skills, conscience discipline, giving them choices, re-direction, modeling correct and appropriate behavior.
We believe play is a very important role in developing a two-year-old’s social, emotional, and communication skills. We love to play and we love to learn each and every day!
2 year olds are learning to be away from “mommy” and learning to socialize, share and explore. Our program gives exposure to and makes children aware of:
Children will also learn to:
- Interact with others
- Listen and follow simple instructions (dance, motions, etc.)
- Identify parts of the body
- Adjust to and follow a routine on schedule
- Take oral instructions in doing crafts and activities
We’d love to have your child join our two year old program. Please call the office to learn more about our program and to schedule a tour.